Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Good friends = good times = good life.

|When you surround yourself with all things beautiful, you too may become as beautiful.|

*Thanks Missy and Kim for taking time to see me today*

I admit it.

I'm not in a good place in my life. I feel like I'm the epitome of a work-in-progress.

I have a dream, yet I don't have it yet. Its officially on hold as of this moment. I have become a different person, in my opinion, a better person, in doing my previous job. But now, I am literally lost.

I am still finding my footing in this whole new world I entered quite hesitantly. But being a believer that I am, I leaped into the moment and hoped that I'm here because of a greater plan. After a few weeks, I feel like a weakling.

My values, my principles, my faith are being tested. And I'm holding on to a thread, afraid of slipping into the dark abyss.

I wish this was all a dream, a nightmare, and any minute I'd wake up.

I miss little children's voices filling my ears in the morning.. I can almost hear you now...

No comments:

Post a Comment