Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Theme for the Year 2012

Its 3 days before 2012 arrives and I'm still thinking on what the theme of my year should be. The theme for 2011 is "Making it happen in 2011".. Now that I think about it, I did some things that I've never done before. Some of the outcomes were positive, inevitably, some were negative. But in those negative outcomes, I got to know myself better- like how I can stick to my decisions no matter what, and of course, accepting defeat when beaten. Not everything that we want, we can get. Not everything we want is meant for us. Things and situations happen to us not only because God wants us to have abundance alone, but also lessons that will help us enrich our lives and improve our relationship with him.

I'm glad that I'm ending the year with a stronger relationship with the higher being. I understand him better because I take time out to get to know him. I trust him with all my heart and even though I still have fears of the things unknown to me, I know that he will always be there beside me to guide me. He's the only one who will never ever leave me. We do not own anything, not even ourselves. All things and everything is his. So we must always urge ourselves to share our blessings with others because he has blessed you to bless others.

That's only one of the things that have struck me about my new found knowledge and relationship with him. And that inspired me to make this years theme as simply: BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment